Quinton Oaks Golf Course
Terms and Conditions
- Members, Guests and Public Players alike must check-in with the golf shop staff before going to the tee box. To ensure a position on the tee box for you and your guests, tee times are required.
- For the benefit of all players, our Members will be committed to playing the holes in the designated order or as prescribed by the golf shop staff as necessary.
- Our Members agree to set the example for all guests and public play by staying out of all areas on the course marked as “ground under repair” or otherwise protected for the sake of improved playability for Members and guests of Quinton Oaks Golf Course.
- This new membership group will be allowed to make tee-time reservations three (3) days in advance.
- All Anniversary members must show their driver’s license or any valid ID with their membership card when checking in. If anyone uses your membership card other than yourself, your membership will be terminated immediately with no refund.
- Although cars are not mandatory, due to Covid-19, we have had an enormous increase in walkers which has put a strain on our operational revenue making it challenging for us to keep the course in pristine condition, because of this, a $8 walking fee will apply per round and you must maintain a reasonable pace of play which is 4 hours or under for 18-holes and 2 hours or under for 9-holes. We respectfully ask that you rent a car, especially during our peak times.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Customers are not allowed to bring personal coolers to the golf course.
- This membership category will not be allowed to purchase annual cart passes.
- Members, Guests and Public Players will not play on the golf course during periods when a portion of the holes (or the entire course) is closed due to weather, special events or golf course maintenance. Quinton Oaks Golf Course shall not be held responsible for any acts of God.
- VA State law requires all alcoholic beverages be distributed solely by Quinton Oaks Golf Course. Therefore, as Members, you will agree that you and your guests will not bring food or alcoholic beverages onto the property that were not purchased at Quinton Oaks Golf Course. All violators will have their membership revoked immediately.
- This Anniversary Membership is valid thru December 31st, 2022.
- All golfers must follow course policies and adhere to player responsibilities e.g., repairing ball marks, raking bunkers, filling divots, be conscience of pace of play, following cart-directional signs. If you fail to do so, the first offense will be a polite oral notification from a staff member. The player will then be issued a written warning ticket, and that information will be logged into our database. The second violation will result in a 30-day suspension of playing privileges. If for any reason there is a third violation within a calendar year, your membership will be canceled without refund and you will be permanently suspended from Quinton Oaks Golf Course.
- All Anniversary members are required to have a tee time.
- Anniversary membership is not transferable and non-refundable.
*By clicking the button you are accepting the terms and conditions.